KINDERGARTEN AGE 3 THRU 12 th GRADE
* BUILDING CHARACTER * ENCOURAGING EXCELLENCE * EXTENDED CARE *
NON-DENOMINATIONAL, CHRIST CENTERED EDUCATION
“Preparing Our Children for the World”
To provide the best possible environment for the attainment of spiritual
and academic excellence with an accelerated educational process that puts
the Word of God at its center.
The Goals of Fairfield Christian School include:
- To provide quality education through trained, qualified teachers who not only have education at heart, but also desire to serve God through teaching according to His principles.
- To provide spiritual, physical, mental, social, and emotional guidance that will lay the foundation for a good and useful life.
- To provide students with a carefully planned academic program within a supportive environment where respect for the individual, community and values are promoted.
- To recognize that each student is an individual and gear teaching strategies to ensure all students will experience success at their level of learning.
- To inspire students to become life-long learners and equip them with the skills necessary to adapt to an ever-changing world.
- To encourage cooperation and collaboration between parents and teachers…we believe this plays a vital role in helping children meet their full potential.
- To emphasize the importance of good manners and values, concern for the rights of others, and proper conduct.
- To provide a school setting with talented, qualified, engaging, competent, and caring teachers who recognize each child’s individuality and stage of development.
Fairfield Christian School (FCS) is a ministry of Newlife Vineyard Church. We believe a strong education lays the foundation for success in life. At FCS, we believe in educating the whole student. Our curriculum (Abeka) fosters a love of God and knowledge while providing a broad range of activities to encourage students to reach their maximum potential. Students thrive and develop confidence in a secure and stimulating environment as they develop spiritually, creatively, physically, and socially.
We select our teachers for their ability to relate to students in a warm, supportive manner. Our classrooms provide an enhanced technological learning environment and small group setting which allows teachers the opportunity to observe, acknowledge, and guide the student’s level of academic progress. Students are encouraged to move at their own pace as they move from one level to the next. Our experienced teachers form working relationships students and motivate them to achieve a high level of academic success.
Our strong commitment to an exemplary education challenges each student to new levels of discovery and encourages each one to develop skills needed for life-long learning.